So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie
Opening Credits:
Love Song - 311 from the 50 First Dates Soundtrack (not starting off too well!)
Waking up:
Boogie Wonderland - Brittney Murphy from the Happy Feet Soundtrack (have I already developed a pattern at question 2?)
First Day at Highschool:
You Don't Fool Me - Queen
Falling In Love:
Shake a Body - Michael Jackson
Fight Song:
Showerhead - Eve 6 (random ass)
Breaking Up:
Grace Kelly - Mika (hahaha love it!)
Prom:
Jenny Don't Be Hasty - Paulo Nutini
Life:
You Rock My World - Michael Jackson (that would seem appropriate for 2 of the 4 proms I went to, hahah!)
Mental Breakdown:
Somebody To Love - Brittney Murphy's take on the Queen song from the Happy Feet Soundtrack (alright, this is just getting weird. I haven't even seen the movie!!)
Driving:
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Flashback:
If You're Gonna - Natasha Bedingfield
Getting Back Together:
Tumbling Down - Paulo Nutini (isn't this song the opposite of that? geez!)
Wedding:
Smile - Lily Allen
Birth of Child:
So Small - Carrie Underwood (ok, I just got chills)
Final Battle:
The Right Time - Joss Stone
Death Scene:
Why Didn't You Call Me - Macy Gray (really? REALLY?)
Funeral Song:
Eyes on Me - Celine Dion (just plain weird)
End Credits:
The Letter - Macy Gray
Alright, so what conclusions have I drawn from my new Soundtrack? I think that the SHUFFLE button on my MediaPlayer is broken! HA HA!
The last song though, the Macy Gray song The Letter, is a great song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment