All roads lead to Jodie Sweetin.
You like Beefeater Gin, Daniel? I find that very ironic!?
In relationships, parrots and cages are mutually exclusive!
Daniel: Excuse me while I put my head in your lap.
ME: If I only had a nickel for every time I had a head in my lap.
Lewis and Clark totally gang banged Sakujeweya (spelling?)
That hat reminds me of ring toss!
Our bar tab at the Waldorf was $200 for three rounds of drinks!
Yes, but we got the honey roasted peantus, which totally made up for it!!!
"LOL!"
The T9 on my phone can't spell ass ... it can't spell fuck ... it can't spell shit ... but it can spell pedophile???
If you're white you HAVE to play basketball at Duke or Georgia Tech. It's just the law!
Ahhhhh ... good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good time.
Oh my. Parrots and CAPES are mutually exclusive! Cages and parrots have no correlation.
Post a Comment